Lot 104 - 424,880*
This home is a House & Land package
Lot 104 Colt Entrance, Cockburn Central
3 2 2
- 10 LED Downlights
- High Quality Oyster Lights to remainder from builders range
- High ceilings as per plan & subject to design
- Complimentary upgrade to premium aluminium
framed mirrored sliding doors to robes
- Acrylic texture coat render where applicable
- European inspired appliances as per plan
- 11 sheets of mosaics per dwelling from
builders range where applicable
- Quality European inspired stainless cooking package includes hotplate, oven & canopy R/hood
- 20mm Engineered stone bench tops to kitchen
- Porcelain wall tiling to splash back including returns from builders range
- Laminate cupboards with soft closers to drawers and cupboards
- 3 min drive to Berrigan Drive on ramp to freeway
- 10 min drive to Fiona Stanley
- 12 min drive to Murdoch University
- 20 min drive to Perth City
- 2 km walk to Cockburn Train Station
- 4 min train journey to Fiona Stanley (non stop)
- 18 min train journey to Perth City (5 stops)
- 2 min drive to Cockburn ARC – 2 km walk
- 3 min drive to Gateway Shopping Centre – 3.3 km walk
- 15 min drive to Port Coogee
Inspired Homes is a West Australian (WA), family owned company that has grown from humble beginnings and has evolved into a strong, stable and reliable force in the residential construction industry. With a first class team behind them, this husband and wife team have created the award winning Inspired Homes.
Here’s the Inspired guarantee:
- WA Owned & Operated Independent Builder
- MBA & HIA Multi Award Winning Builder
- HIA NATIONAL Housing Award winners 2019
- HIA WA Excellence In Service Winner
- HIA Lump sum fixed price building contract
- HIA Housing Indemnity Insurance
- 6 months (180 day) maintenance period
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Energy Efficiency designs & report
- Site contour and feature survey
- Site re-peg and house set out
- Engineers site report
- Full working drawings.
Yes! Our display homes are open for viewings. Click here for more information.
We want you to know that, during these unprecedented times your health and safety are our utmost concern. In light of the current COVID-19 climate we want to assure you we are doing everything possible to make sure that your experience with us is a safe one.
We are continuously monitoring and updating our inspection regulations as per government guidelines and are providing the current inspection options to you.
- Viewings via WhatsApp video call. This will allow you to wander through our available properties from the comfort of your home
- Private 1:1 inspections at the property where proper hygiene and social distancing measures will be adhered to
- Hand sanitiser available on site
- Display homes will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
Free information pack
Complete the form below to get in touch. We will also email you a copy of our information pack.
Individual Home Enquiry
How Mojo works
Find your land
Choose from one of four different types of lots. STAGE 4 NOW SELLING.
Select your builder
Choose from one of our five builders.
Choose your design
Select from a range of 3 & 4 bedroom two-storey terrace and townhouse style homes expressing yourself with materials that match your Mojo.
Start your build
It's time for your home to now become a reality. Mojo homes are typically ready for you to move in between 12-26 weeks from ground floor slab down.
See yourself coming to life at Mojo? Contact us today.