Lot 83 – Bowen 4 bed fr $467,966*
Lot 83, Muriel court, Cockburn Central
4 2 2
- Double brick construction with engineered concrete suspended slab
- LED downlights throughout
- Stone benchtops throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted A/C with E-Zone controller
- Timber Laminate flooring to main living area
- Carpet with underlay to stairs and bedrooms
- Built in robes
*Price includes $10,000 first home buyers grant
- 3 min drive to Berrigan Drive on ramp to freeway
- 10 min drive to Fiona Stanley
- 12 min drive to Murdoch University
- 20 min drive to Perth City
- 2 km walk to Cockburn Train Station
- 4 min train journey to Fiona Stanley (non stop)
- 18 min train journey to Perth City (5 stops)
- 2 min drive to Cockburn ARC – 2 km walk
- 3 min drive to Gateway Shopping Centre – 3.3 km walk
- 15 min drive to Port Coogee
Status Residential has been built on 70 years of experience. We understand what is important to you, it is not just a house it is your home. By delivering a high quality build with a stress-free process we want to change your STATUS to home owner.
During these unprecedented times your health and safety are our utmost concern. In light of the current COVID-19 climate we want to assure you we are doing everything possible to make sure that your experience with us is a safe one.
We are continuously monitoring and updating our inspection regulations as per government guidelines and are providing the current inspection options to you.
- Viewings via WhatsApp video call. This will allow you to wander through our available properties from the comfort of your home
- Private 1:1 inspections at the property where proper hygiene and social distancing measures will be adhered to
- Hand sanitiser available on site
- Display homes will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
Complete the form below to get in touch. We will also email you a copy our information pack.