Lot 56 - 480,000*
This home is a House & Land package
Lot 56, Furlong Street, Cockburn Central
4 2 2
- Internal wall painting included
- Quality flooring to main living areas and carpets to Bedrooms
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Intelligent Home 5 point smart wiring package
- LED downlights throughout entire home and a fluro to the Carport
- Caesarstone benchtops to Kitchen & Laundry with built in cabinet
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- Quality blinds throughout
- Sliding mirrored robes to Bed 2 and 3
- Jason Windows sliding doors and windows
- 25 year structural guarantee
*$10k land bonus already applied to price. See T+Cs for more information.
- 3 min drive to Berrigan Drive on ramp to freeway
- 10 min drive to Fiona Stanley
- 12 min drive to Murdoch University
- 20 min drive to Perth City
- 2 km walk to Cockburn Train Station
- 4 min train journey to Fiona Stanley (non stop)
- 18 min train journey to Perth City (5 stops)
- 2 min drive to Cockburn ARC – 2 km walk
- 3 min drive to Gateway Shopping Centre – 3.3 km walk
- 15 min drive to Port Coogee
Since 1991 Homebuyers Centre has helped over 40,000 Western Australians dream come true. Throughout our journey we have continued to work very closely with our customers at every step of the way, from arranging finance and finding the perfect block of land, through to building their perfect home.
Yes! Our display homes are open for viewings. Click here for more information.
We want you to know that, during these unprecedented times your health and safety are our utmost concern. In light of the current COVID-19 climate we want to assure you we are doing everything possible to make sure that your experience with us is a safe one.
We are continuously monitoring and updating our inspection regulations as per government guidelines and are providing the current inspection options to you.
- Viewings via WhatsApp video call. This will allow you to wander through our available properties from the comfort of your home
- Private 1:1 inspections at the property where proper hygiene and social distancing measures will be adhered to
- Hand sanitiser available on site
- Display homes will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
Free information pack
Complete the form below to get in touch. We will also email you a copy of our information pack.
Individual Home Enquiry
How Mojo works
Find your land
Choose from one of four different types of lots. STAGE 4 NOW SELLING.
Select your builder
Choose from one of our five builders.
Choose your design
Select from a range of 3 & 4 bedroom two-storey terrace and townhouse style homes expressing yourself with materials that match your Mojo.
Start your build
It's time for your home to now become a reality. Mojo homes are typically ready for you to move in between 12-26 weeks from ground floor slab down.
See yourself coming to life at Mojo? Contact us today.