Lot 50 – The Ava - 499,990*
This home is a House & Land package
Lot 50, Furlong Road, Cockburn Central
3 2 2
The Ava delivers a mesh of functional space and sleek, modern design for those wanting the very best in low maintenance living. It’s packed with the best of the best with a scullery kitchen, theatre or office space, massive ensuite and balcony.
- SMEG 900mm oven and cooktop
- 20mm Stone Ambassador benchtops
- Flooring throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Full kitchen splashback
- 30 c ceilings throughout
- 3 min drive to Berrigan Drive on ramp to freeway
- 10 min drive to Fiona Stanley
- 12 min drive to Murdoch University
- 20 min drive to Perth City
- 2 km walk to Cockburn Train Station
- 4 min train journey to Fiona Stanley (non stop)
- 18 min train journey to Perth City (5 stops)
- 2 min drive to Cockburn ARC – 2 km walk
- 3 min drive to Gateway Shopping Centre – 3.3 km walk
- 15 min drive to Port Coogee
Perth Townies’ extensive home building knowledge and years of experience working with Western Australia’s top end construction teams is the reason they continue to deliver upfront, quality service to you and the highest quality finish to your new home.
Yes! Our display homes are open for viewings. Click here for more information.
We want you to know that, during these unprecedented times your health and safety are our utmost concern. In light of the current COVID-19 climate we want to assure you we are doing everything possible to make sure that your experience with us is a safe one.
We are continuously monitoring and updating our inspection regulations as per government guidelines and are providing the current inspection options to you.
- Viewings via WhatsApp video call. This will allow you to wander through our available properties from the comfort of your home
- Private 1:1 inspections at the property where proper hygiene and social distancing measures will be adhered to
- Hand sanitiser available on site
- Display homes will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
Complete the form below to get in touch. We will also email you a copy of our information pack.
How Mojo works
Find your land
Choose from one of four different types of lots. STAGE 4 NOW SELLING.
Select your builder
Choose from one of our five builders.
Choose your design
Select from a range of 3 & 4 bedroom two-storey terrace and townhouse style homes expressing yourself with materials that match your Mojo.
Start your build
It's time for your home to now become a reality. Mojo homes are typically ready for you to move in between 12-26 weeks from ground floor slab down.
See yourself coming to life at Mojo? Contact us today.