Lot 157 -
This home is a Completed Home package
Lot 157, Colt Entrance, Cockburn Central
3 2 2
Completed builds make it possible to move into your dream home sooner.
Mojo is working with Terrace to build a range of modern and stylish ‘move-in ready’ green tile homes at Mojo. With no need to wait for builders you can eliminate the hassle of construction contracts, designs, architects, planning approvals and building license applications, and just start living what you love.
With construction underway now, these beautiful open plan residences will be ready as soon as January 2021.
Nothing has been overlooked in this newly completed home built by WA Builder Terrace. Discover how modern living should be, in this trendy and contemporary architecturally designed residence located on Colt Entrance (a few steps from Mojo Park).
By maximising light and space, and without compromising on quality and liveability, it offers a striking sense of stylish ambience. It’s elevated open plan living and private, spacious alfresco area are perfect for entertaining or relaxing away from the crowds.
Why wait? Start living the life you love, in this fully completed two storey home that is ‘move-in ready’ right now.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Spacious and private ground floor alfresco area
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Built in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Double lockup garage
- Double brick construction
- Engineered concrete suspended slab
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- SMEG appliances
- 31c ceiling height to the ground floor
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- High speed internet with the best Fibre to the Pit (FTTP) connection
- Kitchen with Essa Stone bench top & overhead cupboards
- Essa Stone bench tops to Ensuite and Bathroom
- LED lights
- 6 Star energy efficiency rating
- Ground Floor – 67.37m2
- First Floor – 85.62m2
- Outdoor living area– 18.12m2
- Garage – 33.93m2
- 3 min drive to Berrigan Drive on ramp to freeway
- 10 min drive to Fiona Stanley
- 12 min drive to Murdoch University
- 20 min drive to Perth City
- 2 km walk to Cockburn Train Station
- 4 min train journey to Fiona Stanley (non stop)
- 18 min train journey to Perth City (5 stops)
- 2 min drive to Cockburn ARC – 2 km walk
- 3 min drive to Gateway Shopping Centre – 3.3 km walk
- 15 min drive to Port Coogee
TERRACE is the new way of living through clever two storey design. The TERRACE brand is timeless, expressive and aspirational and it’s TERRACE’s attention to detail to deliver on all the little things that make a TERRACE home stand out from the crowd.
Yes! Our display homes are open for viewings. Click here for more information.
We want you to know that, during these unprecedented times your health and safety are our utmost concern. In light of the current COVID-19 climate we want to assure you we are doing everything possible to make sure that your experience with us is a safe one.
We are continuously monitoring and updating our inspection regulations as per government guidelines and are providing the current inspection options to you.
- Viewings via WhatsApp video call. This will allow you to wander through our available properties from the comfort of your home
- Private 1:1 inspections at the property where proper hygiene and social distancing measures will be adhered to
- Hand sanitiser available on site
- Display homes will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
Complete the form below to get in touch. We will also email you a copy of our information pack.
How Mojo works
Find your land
Choose from one of four different types of lots. STAGE 4 NOW SELLING.
Select your builder
Choose from one of our five builders.
Choose your design
Select from a range of 3 & 4 bedroom two-storey terrace and townhouse style homes expressing yourself with materials that match your Mojo.
Start your build
It's time for your home to now become a reality. Mojo homes are typically ready for you to move in between 12-26 weeks from ground floor slab down.
See yourself coming to life at Mojo? Contact us today.