Lot 122 fr $431,250*
Lot 122, Muriel court, Cockburn Central
4 2 2
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- High speed internet with the best Fibre to the Pit (FTTP) connection
- 900mm stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
- Master bedroom with fully appointed ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Floor coverings & window treatments
- Spacious open plan layout
- Quality floor coverings and blinds
- Jason Windows sliding doors and windows
- 25 year structural guarantee
TOTAL: 192m2. Frontage 6m.
- 3 min drive to Berrigan Drive on ramp to freeway
- 10 min drive to Fiona Stanley
- 12 min drive to Murdoch University
- 20 min drive to Perth City
- 2 km walk to Cockburn Train Station
- 4 min train journey to Fiona Stanley (non stop)
- 18 min train journey to Perth City (5 stops)
- 2 min drive to Cockburn ARC – 2 km walk
- 3 min drive to Gateway Shopping Centre – 3.3 km walk
- 15 min drive to Port Coogee
Since 1991 Homebuyers Centre has helped over 40,000 Western Australians dream come true. Throughout our journey we have continued to work very closely with our customers at every step of the way, from arranging finance and finding the perfect block of land, through to building their perfect home.
During these unprecedented times your health and safety are our utmost concern. In light of the current COVID-19 climate we want to assure you we are doing everything possible to make sure that your experience with us is a safe one.
We are continuously monitoring and updating our inspection regulations as per government guidelines and are providing the current inspection options to you.
- Viewings via WhatsApp video call. This will allow you to wander through our available properties from the comfort of your home
- Private 1:1 inspections at the property where proper hygiene and social distancing measures will be adhered to
- Hand sanitiser available on site
- Display homes will be regularly cleaned and sanitised.
Complete the form below to get in touch. We will also email you a copy our information pack.